Blurry/Smudgey Disc Covers

Help and support for website issues.
Zoky

Blurry/Smudgey Disc Covers

Post by Zoky »

So I've followed the guide on the website for printing onto discs and I even have the same model as in the guide, or the European version of it anyway (Canon Pixma MX925) and the prints come out somewhat blurred or low res. I'm wondering if this is normal or a mistake on my end? When printing onto photo paper etc the quality is beautiful. Could it be the inkjet discs I've bought are of low quality?

Appreciate any insight.
PieMonster
SGC Admin

Re: Blurry/Smudgey Disc Covers

Post by PieMonster »

Hello @Zoky,

What covers are you printing? I must admit, some of the covers uploaded here are low rez. Also, make sure your settings are at high output and no other software is overwriting it - for example your editing software.

:geek:
FREE disc and case art for STEAM games: http://www.steamgamecovers.com/
Zoky

Post by Zoky »

PieMonster wrote:Hello @Zoky,

What covers are you printing? I must admit, some of the covers uploaded here are low rez. Also, make sure your settings are at high output and no other software is overwriting it - for example your editing software.

The problem is definitely not with the cover(s) itself, you can zoom in very far on the screen. Pixelated or low res wasn't really the best word to describe it, it's more like blurry. The program I'm using to print is "My Image Garden" from the tutorial and my settings are on high. There really are no problems with the image itself until the time when it's actually printed.
PieMonster
SGC Admin

Post by PieMonster »

@Zoky, which cover are you printing? Can you upload any pictures?

FREE disc and case art for STEAM games: http://www.steamgamecovers.com/