Some Cover requests

Have a cover you want that we don't have? Request them here.
Kexikus

Re: Some Cover requests

Post by Kexikus »

That's not necessary for now as I will create my Thief Gold cover first. Afterwards we'll see who will then create the Trine 2 cover.
I'll ask again when the time for it comes.
PieMonster
SGC Admin

Post by PieMonster »

@kexikus, you're working on a Thief cover!? That's my favorite game! Can't wait to see the cover!

:shock:
FREE disc and case art for STEAM games: http://www.steamgamecovers.com/
Kexikus

Post by Kexikus »

@ PieMonster:
Since I bought the Thief games for about 5 € during a sale some weeks ago I need covers for them and I obviously started the series by playing the first game and therefor will do this cover first.
But I did not actually start yet but I already did some searching for useful images and have a first idea of the look I want to achieve.
Anyways, I hope I can live up to your expectations ;)
Kexikus

Post by Kexikus »

Well, I once said I'd do a Trine 2 cover and I'd still really like to make it, but at the moment cover making doesn't really work. I don't know how to describe it but the covers don't turn out the way I want them to and on top of that I don't have much time at the moment.
So, I'm sure that I will be able to make the Trine 2 cover (and other covers for games I bought recently) someday but if someone else feels like making a Trine 2 cover would be just the thing he/she wants to do, go ahead ;)
Kexikus

Post by Kexikus »

You probably saw it already, but I managed to finish the Trine 2 cover.
Hope you like it :)
i-Czer

Post by i-Czer »

I wanted to drop a late Thank you! for all the great covers.
All have been printed and are standing proudly on my gaming shelfs :)

I would have 2 additional requests if anyone is interested.

1.) Shadowrun Returns
2.) State of Decay
scopp

Post by scopp »

F.E.A.R. 1 disc label is ready
;)
AustNerevar

Post by AustNerevar »

I just did Assassin's Creed III, though for some reason Gimp didn't output at a high enough quality that I liked. I may revisit it later. I think it's the best that I've done, though that isn't to say very much. I'm still trying to get the hang of this. I know that there weren't any specific requests for this one, but I needed it done for myself and thought I'd share.
PieMonster
SGC Admin

Post by PieMonster »

Hey, @AustNerevar there were some problems with your ACIII cover and your Morrowind disc so I had to remove them. Basically they were shrunk down which explains why they didn't look HQ like you said. Go back into your editing program and double check your setting. Make sure you don't resize the templates. Resave and reupload them when you're done.

:ugeek:
FREE disc and case art for STEAM games: http://www.steamgamecovers.com/
AustNerevar

Post by AustNerevar »

Ah, I didn't know we weren't allowed to resize. The images I used were the best res I could find so I had to shrink down the template to fit the images.