Some Cover requests

Have a cover you want that we don't have? Request them here.
i-Czer

Some Cover requests

Post by i-Czer »

First of all, thank you so much for doing and maintaining this site. Perfect way to sooth my when it comes to my hate of digital downloads and love of physical cases. But sometimes Steam Sales are just too good to pass up :D

Most of my Games I got on Steam are covered, but some are still missing and I would love to see DVD Inlay (and if possible Disc Labells for DVD's) for those that are missing.

Blood Bowl Legendary Edition
Far Cry 3 (With the UPlay Logo on it)
Mark of the Ninja
System Shock 2
Baldurs Gate Enhanced Edition
Trine 2
Duke Nuken 3D - Megaton Edition
Shadow Warrior Complete Edition
F.E.A.R. 1

Missing just the Disc Labels:
Witcher 2: Enhanced Edtion Disc 3 & 4
Red Faction: Armageddon

I know those are alot, beggers can't be choosers and if they could be made, yay! If not, hey, at least I asked and still have tons of other great covers to print :)

In any case, thanks so much for the awesome site!
Oh, I wrote them in order of importance for me.
Kexikus

Re: Some Cover requests

Post by Kexikus »

I actually wanted to buy Mark of the Ninja during Summer Sale and create a cover for it after I played it, but as I had no internet connection most of the time I didn't. Yet I might still create the cover anyways although I don't like creating covers for games I didn't play as I always try to get the games feeling and style in the cover. So no promise here but it might happen.

And I could make one for Trine 2, which I actually played but didn't need a cover for because I own the retail version. But this one will take longer as I'm not at home for most of the next two weeks and I don't have an idea for the cover yet.
i-Czer

Post by i-Czer »

Kexikus wrote:I actually wanted to buy Mark of the Ninja during Summer Sale and create a cover for it after I played it, but as I had no internet connection most of the time I didn't. Yet I might still create the cover anyways although I don't like creating covers for games I didn't play as I always try to get the games feeling and style in the cover. So no promise here but it might happen.

And I could make one for Trine 2, which I actually played but didn't need a cover for because I own the retail version. But this one will take longer as I'm not at home for most of the next two weeks and I don't have an idea for the cover yet.
That would be awesome. Thanks!
PieMonster
SGC Admin

Post by PieMonster »

I have retail copies of some of those games. I'll try to scan them for you if I get the time next week.
FREE disc and case art for STEAM games: http://www.steamgamecovers.com/
Kexikus

Post by Kexikus »

I'm stuck on the cover I was originally working on so I started looking for sources and thinking about the layout for the Mark of the Ninja cover. That doesn't mean it will go fast from now on, but I thought I'd let you know I haven't forgotten your request.
PieMonster
SGC Admin

Post by PieMonster »

I actually can't find some of my retail boxes. I think I might have to pass on scanning those covers for now.

:cry:
scopp

Post by scopp »

I've just uploaded the Far Cry 3 disc label but actually it doesn't result in the list of covers...i don't know why

edit: it just been uploaded! :D
PieMonster
SGC Admin

Post by PieMonster »

scopp wrote:I've just uploaded the Far Cry 3 disc label but actually it doesn't result in the list of covers...i don't know why
Thanks @scopp. I have to manually add new games to the database. The cover is up now.

8-)
Kexikus

Post by Kexikus »

Good news. The Mark of the Ninja cover is almost done.
Just some minor stuff and it should be up in the next days. Do you want any particular rating system (or none)?
PieMonster
SGC Admin

Post by PieMonster »

I have this game. I'm going to request an ESRB version!

:D