Add covers of games that aren't on the list

Help and support for website issues.
Nayru

Add covers of games that aren't on the list

Post by Nayru »

First of all, sorry for my english :oops:

I have uploaded some covers of a game that isn't on your lists, Superbrothers Sword & Sworcery SP, this game exists on Steam but not here, and I love it and I want to upload my covers.

So... When I upload the covers, I choosed "Others" in the "Game" list and wrote "Superbrothers Sword & Sworcery SP" in "Game Name (If Other)", It's ok? Please, add this game in your database, it's also a suggestion.

Thanks! :D
m4c1990

Re: Add covers of games that aren't on the list

Post by m4c1990 »

It is ok, after a "check" it will be added, this is normal for games that have no uploads yet..
Else all games were listed and most of them would have 0 uploads :)

Sometimes it takes a bit, so don't worry^^
PieMonster
SGC Admin

Post by PieMonster »

Every new game has to be added to the database manually. Like @m4c1990 said If I add every game to the database now, there would be lots of games with 0 covers. Don't worry, I try to get to it as soon as I get the notification.

:geek:
FREE disc and case art for STEAM games: http://www.steamgamecovers.com/
kuroma03

Post by kuroma03 »

PieMonster wrote:Every new game has to be added to the database manually. Like @m4c1990 said If I add every game to the database now, there would be lots of games with 0 covers. Don't worry, I try to get to it as soon as I get the notification.

I have made a Lego Marvel Super Heroes Cover could you please add it to the list when you have time :?:
tobmir24

Post by tobmir24 »

Just upload it and choose "Other Game" if the game isn't listed yet. When PieMonster is checking the upload, he will add the game to the list too.
kuroma03

Post by kuroma03 »

tobmir24 wrote:Just upload it and choose "Other Game" if the game isn't listed yet. When PieMonster is checking the upload, he will add the game to the list too.
Ok, Thanks for the info.
I did not noticed that there was the option "Other" in the game list. Silly me. :P
PieMonster
SGC Admin

Post by PieMonster »

Sorry @ kuroma03, I had to decline the cover because the image quality was pretty low. Please search out higher resolution images when making your covers or else they'll print out blurry and pixelated.

FREE disc and case art for STEAM games: http://www.steamgamecovers.com/