Multiple Cover Requests: Ark, Elite: Dangerous, Etc

Have a cover you want that we don't have? Request them here.
Razec

Re: Multiple Cover Requests: Ark, Elite: Dangerous, Etc

Post by Razec »

Nephilim983 wrote:
Razec wrote:Neph, I know you may have a lot on your plate.

But any possibility of making an updated Armory Case?
Can you be more specific, what would you like me to update/make?
Honestly, no artistic suggestions by my part, but since you did update the disc templates, maybe hoping we could see a revitalized case template as well.
Nephilim983

Post by Nephilim983 »

Razec wrote:Honestly, no artistic suggestions by my part, but since you did update the disc templates, maybe hoping we could see a revitalized case template as well.
To be honest, i didn't make changes to my original templates. When i designed them i made a set that include Disc plate, DVD case, Jewel case and DVD insert/booklet for Steam, Steamworks, Uplay and Games for Windows. If there was a change in a Disc plate design, than that was a freak of accident that slipped by while i was making a cover. Lately, for newer games, i use all Steamworks template except when i know it was not designed for Steamworks in mind like The Witcher 3, then i use regular Steam template.
Razec

Post by Razec »

Okay, you know what it was, I was looking at this new Mad Max cover someone uploaded and noticed it was the same.

I haven't printed out covers in a while, so I didn't realize you did make changes. I should have looked at more of your work before I said something.

Well, in any case keep the art work coming. Thanks again for everything you and everyone else has done.