Mind: Path to Thalamus

Have a cover you want that we don't have? Request them here.
Jak64

Mind: Path to Thalamus

Post by Jak64 »

Oh i loved this game so much...I tried to make the cover alone but I am so bad in image editing that in one month i've only get this thing xD

Can anyone create a cover and the disc face for this game? will love him forever...xD

P.S. Image url fixed u.u
Last edited by Jak64 on Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nephilim983

Re: Mind: Path to Thalamus

Post by Nephilim983 »

Cool, didn't even know about this game
...and can you post your image, i would really like to see your creation ;)
Jak64

Post by Jak64 »

First of all...sorry if I misunderstanding your question but i'm not english and I know it just a little bit >.<
My creation (if is possible to call in this way xD) is totally incomplete and is the image i posted above :p

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2UxCj ... sp=sharing

P.S. (i noticed now that the url of the image above is broken...sorry >.<)
Nephilim983

Post by Nephilim983 »

First, your English is just fine don't worry about it, you understand me completely ;)

Second, i like what you did with it. I personally think you were going in right direction and also think you shouldn't give up on it. I will make cover or two for it, but i think you could do better job than me since you are the one who played the game and enjoyed it so much.

So, the bottom line is, yes, I'll do it, but i would really like to see where will you take it from here. Build on this, take your time...who knows, maybe this will be your first cover that you will upload to this site, or maybe even the best one ;)
Jak64

Post by Jak64 »

>.< thank you so much...okay...i'm going to continuing this "project" anyway...just for seeing what can i do and for improve my gimp skill :P...I'm grateful for your availability and I can't wait to see your covers too...I wish you a good work and a nice day \^o^/
Nephilim983

Post by Nephilim983 »

The cover is up, check it out ;)
Jak64

Post by Jak64 »

I've Just seen it...it's wonderful...really...i'm crying T_T...seriosly...it's perfect, beautiful...I don't think there's a right word to describe this beauty...awesome...really...thanks...thanks a lot...
Nephilim983

Post by Nephilim983 »

You are welcome ;)
...and thank you for pointing the game to us :)
Kexikus

Post by Kexikus »

That game really looks cool. Thanks for telling us about it, I'll have to check it out :D